- You can only fish on fly for Brownies up to the end of April.
- There is presently no waiting list for 2020 season.
- See the river levels via webcam courtesy of Lunes River Trust – see links page
- Fishing is no longer available on the Bybeck Farm bank at Old Tebay Bridge. Please do not park on the Bybeck Farm road. Fishing is no longer available on the east Bank below the Iron Bridge to the second railway bridge above Lunes Bridge, nor in a portion of the woods below Lowgill. To avoid confrontation, do not fish where signs indicate another club; let the Committee deal with any boundary disputes.
- Only season permit holders and members may fish our waters in October.
Season permit holders and Members benefit from at least 7 Exchange ticket venues. All exchange visits must be pre-booked with Harold Riley. Permits must be carried. Remember to let Harold know if you caught anything afterwards.
To book these exchange tickets please contact H Riley, 4 Heron Way, Minnigaff, Newton Stewart, DG8 6PZ (Tel: 01671 401173) (Harold.riley949.gmail.com). On no account must any angler go on these waters without booking. Please keep a record of all fish taken on exchange waters. We have 2 tickets on each of these rivers and all anglers must abide by the rules of each of these associations. Exchange tickets are valid throughout the relevant club’s season.
NIDDERDALE ANGLING CLUB River Nidd, North Yorkshire. Trout and Grayling. www.nidderdaleac.co.uk
LANSIL FISHERY River Lune Lancaster.
CARLISLE ANGLING ASSOCIATION River Eden (Advance Booking as must hold CAA permits) www.carlisleanglingassociation.org.uk
RIBBLESDALE ANGLING ASSOCIATION Ribble and Hodder Lanes. www.ribblesdaleangling.co.uk
TEBAY ANGLERS have retained two rods on the River Lune 2 miles south of Kirkby Lonsdale. BURROWS ESTATE. (A683)
RIBCHESTER AND DISTRICT ANGLING CLUB who control fishing on the River Ribble for salmon, trout and coarse fish. www.radac.org.uk
River Derwent, KESWICK ANGLING CLUB. www.keswickanglers.co.uk
HAWES ANGLING CLUB for Grayling and some Brown Trout. www.hawesangling.co.uk
The Club had also retained 2 tickets to fish a stretch at Caton Green.
There is also a recently established arrangement with Southport Fly Fishers.
Exchange tickets are exclusive to Members and Season Permit Holders.
Annual Dinner and Presentation Evening
Tebay Anglers holds its Annual Dinner & presentation Evening in Tebay Sports & Social Club on the first Saturday in March each year. The evening includes an Auction and the Club’s AGM. permit holders are most welcome to attend although they cannot vote at the AGM. Anyone wishing to attend should notify the Secretary at least 14 days prior.
The next AGM is on Saturday March 6th 2021 at 7pm.
Catch returns must be returned to the secretary by 20th November each year. This includes Nil returns.